Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hello Everyone; namaste:

We are starting on Chapter 9, paragraph 1 of the Letter to the Omans from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul."

"Even though I am a very happy person usually, I want you to know that I carry a certain sadness. It is a sadness deep within me that I haven't been able to let go of, even with the help of the joyous angels. I'll tell you what it is--it is the Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and Hindus, and other religionists who think they have all the answers, and that their way to heaven is the best for everyone else. If there was any way I could help them all see the truth immediately, I would do it. If they could just see, even for a minute, that God is Life. That God is love, and that kindness, joy and respect for all life are the foundation for living a good and harmonious life here on earth, then a large percentage of our problems would be solved already."

Commentary: Even though all the religions seem to want basically the same thing, they quarrel over which way is the best to attain it. They quarrel over doctrines and points of religious laws. Even within the major religions there are different sects, denominations, schools of thought that vie for supremacy of their way. God loves everyone no matter what they believe or don't believe, and since we are part of God, we can also express that unconditional love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog!!!