Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul


Hello everyone, namaste:

We are starting chapter 16, paragraphs 1-3 in the Letter to the Omans, from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul." (page 65)

"There will be other people coming to Ome to be with you, such as our friend Pamela. I recommend her strongly. She is solid in the oneness of God. I hope you will open your homes to her with the generosity and abundance of God. She deserves every good thing as she is always helping other people. She has helped me many times.

Say hello to Parvati and Arlen for me. They have opened their home to many seekers, and many people are grateful to them. They have risked their own lives and livelihoods to help spread the gospel of oneness. We owe them a lot.

Actually, I have a long list of people to greet and the number keeps on increasing, praise God. I can't mention them all by name here, but you know in your heart of hearts who you are. I love all of you."

Commentary: There are a lot of people who have advanced the kingdom of God on earth, yet they never became famous. However, God knows the life story of everyone, and everyone's contributions are appreciated by those who know the truth.

No comments: