Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul


Namaste, Hello Everyone:

We are now on paragraph 9 in the first chapter of the first letter to the Orinthians from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul."

"My I Am Presence didn't send me out to make a name for myself and gather personal followers, but to preach the message of the oneness of life and to inspire people to treat all life as part of the oneness. And he didn't send me out to do it with a dazzling light show of my own, lest the powerful action at the center--your own Christ Self--be ignored in the outer display of wonders."

Commentary: Any attempt to make the preacher or teacher the focus of the message only leads to ego problems or idolatry. The message is that each and every one of us is at the center of God's creation, so let us all stand firm in the love and favor of our Creator God. God is us. We are all unique parts of the whole, and there is no division in the whole. It is amazing isn't it?

No comments: