Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi Everyone, namaste:

We are now on the first paragraph of chapter 13 in the First Letter to the Orinthians in the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul."

"Love is at the heart of everything we do.  If I speak with flowing eloquence like a silver-tongued orator, but don't love, I might as well be croaking like a frog.  If I speak with inspiration and power, leaving people awestruck, and I I have the faith that can move mountains, yet lack love, I'm merely a leaf in the wind.  If I give all my possessions to the poor, and even sacrifice my life for a just cause, yet do it without love, I've gotten nowhere.  No matter what I say, or do , or believe, it is vastly incomplete without love."

Commentary. If the ego takes credit for everything. even giving love. it's probably not real love.

No comments: