Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi everyone; namaste:

We are now on paragraph 7 of chapter 7 in the Second Letter to the Orinthians from the book Gospel of One; letters of Aul.

And then, when I saw how Itus felt so exuberant over your response, my joy doubled.  I was thrilled to see how revived and refreshed he was by his meetings with you.  I seemingly went out on a limb in telling Itus how great I thought you were, but it was a strong limb of truth.  As it turned out I didn't exaggerate at all.  Itus saw for himself that what I said about you was true.  He can't get over it, just goes on talking about you and how you really have taken to living the life of oneness.  He was quite amazed by it all.  And I couldn't be more pleased--I'm so happy for you.

Commentary: There is great joy in seeing people truly living the life of oneness.



No comments: