Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi Everyone; namaste:

We are now moving on to the first two paragraphs of chapter 9 in the Second Letter to the Orinthians from the book Gospel of One; Letters of Aul.

I know you're ready to do your part.  I've been telling people all through the Acedonia province about how keen you are to help out.  They have been inspired by your enthusiasm for living in oneness with all life.


Now I'm sending the brothers to reinforce your resolve, so all my praise of you won't turn out to be just hot air.  If some Acedonians and I happened to drop by unexpectedly and found that you had back slid into a life of believing the illusions, then we'd all be red-faced about it.  So to make sure that you are still moving up in Life awareness, I'm sending these brothers in the faith as an advance team to work with you.  I would like to see you build up your own faith in your own way,  without the pressure of us coming too soon.  In other words, don't think of faking it for us.  Be genuine in your faith.  Our gentle brothers will help you do that.

Commentary:  Back sliding into the dualistic perspective is very easy to do since most of the world lives in that way.  That's why it is good to have strong and encouraging people among us who will set examples in living the life of oneness and divine love.

No comments: