Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Introducing the Gospel of Oneness

Hi Everyone;
Actually I prefer to greet you with "Namaste." This is the sanskrit word that means "God in me bows to God in you." This reflects the theme of my blogspot, which is: God is the only reality. We are all individual identities inside the consciousness of God. By "God" I mean the supreme creator of all that is. I believe that God is experiencing his or her creation through all of us. Every created thing, matter or energy, is some manifestation of God. Thus everything has value, and everything deserves respect.

There are people writing about the oneness of life, but we need more because this viewpoint needs to become the majority viewpoint if we are to succeed in sustaining human life on earth. I'm launching this blog as one more place for people to think and write and share their views on this subject.

As one of my resources in writing about this subject, I will use my recently published book entitled: "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul." It is available at Amazon.com and other on-line booksellers. The letters of Aul are the letters of St. Paul, rewritten as if he had proclaimed the gospel of oneness. I will be going through the letters of Aul and commenting on the passages and showing how they apply to our lives and the world's conditions. I will also be reviewing other books that talk about the oneness of life. Please join as often as you can. My goal is to have at least one new entry every week, and possibly two or three a week, if I make the posts short and sweet. I welcome comments. All of us are part of the oneness... Namaste! --Cliff Mikkelson

No comments: