Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Letters of Aul

As I mentioned in my start-up blog, I will be going through the Letters of Aul, paragraph by paragraph. I will type the paragraph, then add my commentary. Please feel free to add your own comments.

We begin with the "Letter to the Omans."

"I, Aul, am a devotee of the oneness of life, am on a mission to proclaim the oneness of God and all life and the love that pervades every atom in existence. I write this letter to all believers in Ome, the friends of Life."


Commentary: Right away I establish the fact that Aul's purpose is to proclaim the oneness of life and that the God of oneness is a God of love. And I call the believers in Ome "The friends of Life" because they see God in all life.

Note: The letters of Aul are the letters of Paul, rewritten as if he proclaimed the oneness of all life. You can find my book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul" at Amazon.com and other online booksellers.

No comments: