Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul


hello everyone; namaste:

We are continuing with paragraphs 4 an 5 in Letter to the Omans from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul." (Page 63)

"The blessings of God shower down on every one of us. We are filled with joy and peace. The Whole Spirit of God is with us. We bubble over with love. I have been delighted about what you have accomplished in Ome. You have been supporting one another in living the life of oneness. So please don't take any of my remarks as criticism.

As I look back over what has been accomplished, I must say that I am quite pleased, and I would even say that God would say that we are on the right track. I'm not going to give you a chatty account of what I have been doing on my adventures, but I do want to say that this powerful and transforming message of the oneness of life in the love of God has triggered an encouraging response in many people around the globe. Now that we have the internet and world-wide communication, people from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe have heard this message. This has been pioneer work of bringing this message of the oneness of all life to places where people have never even considered the concept. Here it is in a nutshell: God is all life. We are individual identities in God's life. We are God's information and in formation. We are co-creating life with God."

Commentary: Paul had to travel around to spread his message, now we can reach people all over the world with the deeper implications of his teachings.

No comments: