Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hello Everyone; namaste:

We are continuing our study with paragraphs 6 and 7 in chapter 15 in the Letter to the Omans in the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul." page 64

"So I have been quite busy with spreading this message and that's why it has taken me so long to visit you. Now that I see a break in my schedule I'm going to book a flight to Ome, with a stopover in Adrid to give a presentation. I expect to have a marvelous visit with you and leave with even more blessings from God.

Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention that I am going to Erusalem to deliver a relief offering to the people there who are having such a hard time with the religionists who are fighting each other and causing lots of unnecessary suffering. I hope this message of oneness will help them see that they are all brothers and sisters in God."

Commentary: Three great religions have a great interest in Jerusalem, but they cannot apply their teaching to bring peace to the Middle East. That is because they are caught up in duality and they each regard themselves as the supreme religion. Meanwhile the people suffer because not enough of them are standing up for the oneness of life and equality of all in God, regardless of what religion they follow.

No comments: