Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi everyone, namaste:

We are now on paragraphs 7 and 8 of chapter 4 in the first letter to the Orinthians from the book :Gospel of One; Letters of Aul." (page 75)

"I sent Imothy to you earlier.  He is my dear friend and he is true to the oneness of God.  He will inspire you to deepen your relationship with God and refresh your memory about how to stay in the freedom of God.  I realize there are some among you who are so lost in the illusion that they don't listen to anyone, let alone me.  They don't think I will ever confront them, but I'm bold enough to do it.  And, God willing, I'll soon be there for a showdown.  I'm empowered in the oneness of God to love everyone.

I can come to you as a severe disciplinarian who questions you about everything, or as an easy going friend and counselor who will share openly and freely with you.  Your attitude will make the difference.

Commentary: The illusions of life are so strong that people have a hard time living a life in an attitude of oneness and love for everyone. That is why it is good to reinforce each other in holding fast to the straight and narrow path of oneness.   Some teachers of oneness are very bold and strong about reminding people about this  That's a form of love.

No comments: