Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi everyone; namaste:

We are now on paragraph 4 of chapter 9 in the First Letter to the Orinthians from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul." (page 86)

"Even though I have the freedom to do as I please, I have a schedule of voluntary commitments to come and present this message in person to a whole range of people.  I will talk to all religions and scientific groups about the oneness of life.  I will talk with the down and out as well as the high and mighty.  I can feel empathy with anyone, anywhere because God is everyone.  If I keep my awareness on God, I can accomplish more than I ever thought I could as a weak person separated from God.  So I don't want to just talk about the wonderful gospel, I intend to be the message."

Commentary: When you know that you are one with all life in God, then you will feel kinship with all life.

No comments: