Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi Everyone; namaste:

We are now on paragraphs 5 and 6 of chapter 9 in the First Letter to the Orinthians from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul."  (page 86)

"Think of the athletes who train hard to win the glory of finishing first. The losers are forgotten and even the trophies and names of the winners fade into distant memories.  But establish your identity in God and you will know that you have eternal glory and ever-new joy.

I can't speak for you who are reading this, but I'm running hard for the finish line.  I'm flowing with energy and my mind is alert.  No kicking back for me.  You won't catch me napping and falling off the pace.  I may still have some weak moments, but they are fewer and further between."

Commentary:  Acceleration is the key. Once you are firmly on the path to Self-realization you will find that the closer you come to the goal, the faster you go. You are being pulled into the orbit of God.  The comparison to athletes stops here because athletes usually tire out at the end of the game or contest, but a person on the path back to God gets more and more energy and does even better.

No comments: