Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi Everyone; Namaste;

We are now on paragraphs 6 and 7 in the first chapter of the Second Letter to the Orinthians from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul."

"We want you to be with us when we become truly anchored in the oneness of God. Since I was confident of your welcome, I had originally scheduled two separate visits with you.  Once on my way from the Acedonia province and then again on my return trip. I thought it would all go well.

Alas, it didn't work out, and now some of you are saying that I'm being wishy-washy, unable to make a commitment.  Please forgive me. I have many demands on my time. I haven't mastered being in two or more places at the same time yet. I know some people can do it, but I'm not one of them yet.

Commentary: When you truly become anchored in the oneness of God, when you are everywhere in the consciousness of God, then you will be in many places at once, just as Jesus and Krishna are, to name two.

No comments: