Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi Everyone; namaste;

We are now on paragraphs 4 and 5 of the second chapter in the Second Letter to the Orinthians from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul."

"When I arrived in Ome I found many people eager to hear the truth.  All I had to do was show up.  The people were ready for this gospel.  But when I didn't find Itus waiting for me with the first hand news about you, I couldn't fully relax.  In fact I became worried and left there and went to Acedonia to find Itus and get some comforting words about you. And thank God, I did receive some good news..

We intuitively follow God's travel plans for us, and at times it's been like a hero's victory parade.  Through us he brings knowledge of His presence everywhere.  To those who accept this teaching, it is like inhaling the aroma of fragrant flowers or the drinking of tropical nectar.  It is very pleasing to the soul.  But for those who reject these messages of oneness, it is like bitter medicine.  They inwardly know they need it, but they don't want to take it."

Commentary: To know that life makes sense is very comforting.  There is so much that happens in life that does not seem to make sense.  But every event is caused by something that reflects our collective consciousness.  And behind our consciousness is the unity of God that ties everything together and assures us of perfect justice, perfect sense.

No comments: