Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi Everyone; namaste;

We are now on paragraph 3 of chapter 10 in the Second Letter to the Orinthians from the book Gospel of One; Letters of Aul.

In our search for examples, we sometimes overlook the obvious, such as not seeing the forest for the trees.  If you're looking for a clear example of someone who lives in the oneness of God, why do you so quickly pass by me.  I'm quite sure of my standing in God. I'm not saying I'm the best example.  There are others who are better examples, but I' m not backing off on my authority to proclaim this gospel of oneness.  I may be just a lively stone speaking out because no one else has.  I may not be among the best and brightest, but I'm committed to living and proclaiming this message far and wide.  I'm interested in building you up, not tearing you down, yet you need to be aware of the illusions of life.

Commentary: So even if you are not the most eloquent, or the perfect example, you can still speak about the oneness of life.

No comments: