Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi everyone; namaste;

We are now on paragraph 4 of chapter 10 in the Second Letter to the Orinthians from the book Gospel of One; Letters of Aul.

I admit I might come on too strongly in my letters, but I don't exaggerate or pull any punches.  The world needs this information, but the vested interests in separation criticize us at every opportunity.  Once again that is slanderous talk by people who want to discredit me as well as this message of oneness. But such slander won't stand up to my personal presence.  Even the pure saints get criticized for something or other.  What is the point of all this comparing and grading and competing?  It just comes because they are lost in the illusion of separation.

Commentary:  The world always needs to be reminded of our oneness because the forces of illusory separateness are strong in this age.

No comments: