Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2015

Gospel of One;Letters of Aul

Hi Everyone; namaste:

We are now on paragraph 6 of chapter 11 in the Second Letter to the Orinthians from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul.

Now to get back on my soapbox--and please forgive me if I sound a little foolish here. Or just accept that I am a fool and hear me out. I didn't learn this from the masters of wisdom. It's a habit that I haven't completely shaken yet. I picked it up in my early years when I was influenced by the glamor and glitz of outwardly successful people. I know you have a tolerance for that because you see it all the time on your TV's and political and show business arenas.

Commentary: The next paragraph will reveal what he is getting at, but this is to show that people are often deceived by glamorous appearances.

No comments: