Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Gospel of One; Letters of Aul

Hi everyone, namaste;

We are now on paragraph 4 of chapter 11 in the Second Letter to the Orinthians from the book "Gospel of One; Letters of Aul." (page 122).

Sometimes I wonder if it was a mistake to put so much energy into your area. There are plenty of other places that would appreciate my ministry. Nevertheless, I still come to you, expecting and asking for nothing in return. My needs have all been supplied by people in other areas such as Acedonia, who believe in my mission. I didn't impose on you at all. It is a point of honor with me. God actually supplies all my needs, working through His creation.

Commentary: Second guessing yourself is probably a good thing to do.Was I led by the Spirit or did my ego influence my decision? If you have faith in your spiritual guidance, then even if you make a mistake you can get back on track with some soul searching.


No comments: